[DKC] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for everyone

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ping Issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr0Z3n
Panther's Bitch
Panther's Bitch
Fr0Z3n

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-03-16

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Righty,

the thing is... I SUCK. Yes I admit it, I SUXOR!
Due to my 1337 ISP and the uber 1337 ping I just suxor, and I cant get used to my 100 ping!

But tbh with u, thats not my problem Wink
The problem is, that my ISP (Tele2) r a bunch of liers!
I asked them twice now if they could switch on FastPath. FastPath gives you 1337 pings and stuff.
Twice they said that they dont offer FastPath. But whats this?

http://www.tele2.de/Privatkunden/Komplett/Spezifikationen.aspx
Scroll down a bit and what does it say? Yes, FastPath is available!
I cant look at anything on the site atm. I think they somehow blocked me from the site the no0bs! Hope you can at least peak on it.

Yes, I could just change my ISP, but here in Germany it takes ages until u have Net again. And tbh... me 5 weeks no I-Net? Fluff off, thats like a drug addict (Dimebag Wink) getting his drugs taken away!

But I wont give up trying... Illmo is a fighter and he will, one day have FastPath Wink

Enuff bitchin...
Cya on BM cheers
Back to top Go down
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-19

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:31 pm

It's me... Got a trojan sitting in your HDD mwahahaha Wink
Back to top Go down
Fr0Z3n
Panther's Bitch
Panther's Bitch
Fr0Z3n

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:33 pm

HAHA LOL!
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-02-07

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:18 am

Well obviously I can't speak or read German Razz but it looks like it says you can get fastpath.. wotever it may be of couse lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkc-clan.co.uk
Fr0Z3n
Panther's Bitch
Panther's Bitch
Fr0Z3n

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:12 am

Here Sue Very Happy

FastPath allows the DSLAM to pass the data received from you to the first hop router without performing any error correction. As a result, marginal lines could experience an increase in packet loss and decrease in sync stability (i.e. frequent sync loss). However, FastPath has lower ping times, especially to the first hop router.

In short - FastPath = 1337 ping for me Twisted Evil

That means I have Interleaving, which means:

Interleaving is an error correction protocol that is implemented for your line at the DSLAM. With Interleaving enabled, the DSLAM can correct errors in the data stream it receives before passing that data to your gateway router. It is usually implemented on noisy or marginal lines and can greatly increase sync stability and effectively eliminate "first hop" packet loss. The largest drawback to Interleaving is that it will increase your ping time, specifically to your first hop gateway router.

bb gg bounce
Back to top Go down
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Is it a possibility that they may not be able to give you FP because you may have poor quality lines?

Only a thought so don't shoot me Razz

Hope you get it sorted soon though, when you do, come and play for DKC Wink
Back to top Go down
Fr0Z3n
Panther's Bitch
Panther's Bitch
Fr0Z3n

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:31 pm

I dont know if u remember Dimey, but I said that my m8 has the same lines (everyone in my neighbourhood has the same lines, except the houses and the multistoried buildings) and he has FastPath (same ISP, different offer, but that doesnt matter)! And I also told u that I used to have NGI which went over the same line and same port as Tele2 does now, and back then I had FastPath (128kb upload and a ping from 15-40).

They just dont want 2 give me FastPath. I also checked the availability if the new offers can give me FastPath. They can, and I even phoned them so they can check, and they gave me a yes. Now, meanwhile I think they are trying 2 hold me as long as possible cuz the german telekom also has a word 2 say and I dont pay the Telekom so it might be them also saying NO. But tbh I doubt that cuz I had no probs with NGI/QSC/Basis Audionet with the FastPath, Port and lines!

This is what I can say about them atm.... FUKC YOU TELE2 Very Happy

I won gg Wink
Back to top Go down
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:44 pm

Now you mention it I remember the conversation mate, they just plain suck for the treatment they're giving you...

I would be on the phone to every isp i could think of if i were you, how about the people your mate uses?

Tele2 don't deserve to have customers if this is how they treat them...
Back to top Go down
Fr0Z3n
Panther's Bitch
Panther's Bitch
Fr0Z3n

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:59 pm

Yo Dimey.

What u mean by "what people my m8 uses"?

Anyway, when I got my new flat Im changing anways, so Wink

True, it aint nice how they treat some customers but most of them are like that!

Anyway Dimey... if u would spend more time in KP than u do here on the forum, we might have some nice games tonight Wink

I won GG BB bounce
Back to top Go down
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:09 pm

lol i totally got confused in that last post, your mate uses same ISP... It was you who used NGI, I re-read your previous post Smile

All the servers are empty at the mo but my ping is crazy anyway, uploading torrents right now.

Won't be on tonight or tomorrow so see you Monday Smile
Back to top Go down
Fr0Z3n
Panther's Bitch
Panther's Bitch
Fr0Z3n

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:11 pm

Not on tonight or tomorrow? U wanna say u have m8s? Hmm Wink

Ah well, just hope Dave n Sue are on tonight. Feel like pwnin their asses Twisted Evil

BB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:29 am

lol.. i'll be on Razz
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:33 am

Fr0Z3n wrote:
Anyway Dimey... if u would spend more time in KP than u do here on the forum, we might have some nice games tonight Wink:

He is always hiding! never on msn! and only pops on now and again! Where r u!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ping Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ping Issue   The Ping Issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ping Issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DKC] Forums :: Game Forums :: Kingpin-
Jump to: