[DKC] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for everyone

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DKC Practice - When can you make it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-19

DKC Practice - When can you make it? Empty
PostSubject: DKC Practice - When can you make it?   DKC Practice - When can you make it? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Hi Guys,

We need to get an idea of what night is good for you all so we can organise a 2 hour practice session at least once a week. It'd be great if we could get enough people on to play some 5v5 skirmishes, give us a chance to learn how to play as a team Smile

Non DKC members are welcome to vote too if interested, invitations to practice sessions will be considered to make up numbers or if we're recruiting Smile

Please vote asap.
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - When can you make it?   DKC Practice - When can you make it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Can you please post below what day you can make it and also vote up top. We need to know so we can get it organised.

Being in a clan doesn't just mean you run around a server wearing the tag.. It also means you are willing to take part in team events, So if anyone has changed their minds let me know.

Panth
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkc-clan.co.uk
[DKC]Dodge
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Dodge

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - When can you make it?   DKC Practice - When can you make it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:15 pm

Tuesday night best for me for praccy. My work hours change but i think i do a late Monday all the time so will be ok Tuesday night.

Off every Sunday so thats ok for matches. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkc-clan.co.uk
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - When can you make it?   DKC Practice - When can you make it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:04 am

Tuesday for me.
Back to top Go down
Spooksta
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - When can you make it?   DKC Practice - When can you make it? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:38 pm

Voted wednesday but tuesday ok
Back to top Go down
spark

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - When can you make it?   DKC Practice - When can you make it? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:38 pm

Hey, i'm easy Very Happy but i suppose everyone knew that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - When can you make it?   DKC Practice - When can you make it? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:32 pm

Although the vote was fairly inconclusive the majority voted for Tuesdays, I will post a separate message about tomorrow's practice on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - When can you make it?   DKC Practice - When can you make it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DKC Practice - When can you make it?
Page 1 of 1