[DKC] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for everyone

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Matches

Go down 
+2
R4v3
[DKC]Panther
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:37 am

As you are aware.. we have started having a few fun clan matches... Sunday we played oBB and had so much fun..

If you have a clan or can get 4 - 5 players together and make up a clan name..

Why not challenge us to a friendly clan war..

Leave your contact details below and we will get straight back to you..

Panther
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkc-clan.co.uk
R4v3

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:27 pm

AB| Crew Vs. [DKC] Clan

BM
Best of Five
4 Vs. 4
Map: All 5 old skool maps...that is if u actually make it to 5 matches

Date: Sat

Time 7Pm Est
Back to top Go down
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:41 pm

Cheers for the challenge fella, but I will set the date and the time.

Saturdays are not a good day, RL taking priority and all that. Will keep you posted on when we're available for a game or two.

Watch this space for now.
Back to top Go down
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:13 pm

R4v3,

Due to the sheer amount of disrespect you've blown it. Try speaking to people like an adult, you'll find it helps more in the real world, one day when you grow up and move away from your pc you might meet creatures know as 'people' and these are unique in the sense that they too can communicate, probably on a higher level than the neanderthal gruntings you are capable of.

Basically, grow up and learn to read before making assumptions, good luck in the real world, it's gonna tear you apart.
Back to top Go down
R4v3

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:27 am

lol! so basically you guys are not even clan but mainly an unskilled group...go f12 some more om clan matches.... and atleast an adult acutally fights instead of you nickelbag you actually quits the match...you could've used my anger as your motivation of maybe beating us...but highly doubt it GF nickelbag...maybe someone more responible like Dodge could take your place since he seems more cooler then your dumbass
Back to top Go down
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:02 am

Crying or Very sad

Dodge IS the clan leader, not me.

You, son, are an embarrassment to not only your clan, but the human race in general Laughing

Now go eat some bacon pig
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Dodge
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Dodge

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:03 pm

R4v3 son first i fully support what dimebag has said and to be honest listning to the way you post and talk in server i cant really be arsed with you.

I would suggest you let your clan leader do the challanging in future, someone who knows how to talk to adullts in a constructive way.

Now the reson for the delay in matches is because we need to practice as a team not because we are noobs and at the moment that is very hard to do because of my work (Dont work cant pay for servers we use for matches etc) get it! this is what adults do.

R4v3 wrote:
lol! so basically you guys are not even clan but mainly an unskilled group

We are a clan been out of it for 4 years but getting back into it hence we have members and servers = clan.

Since [DKC] have been back and put servers up which are getting busy, players are coming back.

Ill finish on one more thing.. What have you done for the Kingpin Community ?

Its easy to be mouthy and challange people and quote stupid words like "were gonna cream ya" At the end of the day you need to grow up and show respect to people or one day you might find you cant play in any servers because people will get fed up of you!

[DKC]Dodge
Clan Leader
Back to top Go down
RepinS

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:20 am

very sad r4v3 that your offending folk that keep kingpin alive and to be honest the old talk of hammering people in agame with about 20 players aint very big . Funny these miniscule players back in the day now believe they own

P.S dodge panth if u need a hand with bm practice and tactics id be more than willing to lend a hand
i have a lil experience in that field scratch
Back to top Go down
Fr0Z3n
Panther's Bitch
Panther's Bitch
Fr0Z3n

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:20 am

Rave sounds like me tbh Very Happy

Jokes by side. Is that really the way? Think about it...

I won, as usual bounce
Back to top Go down
RepinS

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:34 am

tr00 ill but u get what im saying
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

Number of posts : 134

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:26 pm

Yeah we get ya.. Razz

Raves just a kid.. Ignore him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Not to mention a m0ng0 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Matches   Clan Matches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Matches
Page 1 of 1