[DKC] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for everyone

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-19

DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server Empty
PostSubject: DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server   DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:46 pm

Evening Guys,

First of all I need to apologise but I will be unable to make practice tomorrow night, I will be watching the mighty reds facing Inter Milan in the Champions League.

We need to decide which maps are our strongest, as far as our individual strengths are concerned and also how suited we are tactically, we have a lot of experience amongst our ranks and I'm sure given the time and effort we can be a match to any team.
Back to top Go down
Spooksta
Clan Member
Clan Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server   DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:17 pm

Im very interested in this but i really cant make tomorrow for similar reasons.
Normally im ok on a Tues after 8.30 except for the 1st tuesday of every month which is a beer night cyclops
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server   DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:02 pm

Right well I cant see a point in praccy going ahead tonight unless we are all present, saves having to repeat yourself again next week and so on.. there will be days when you cant make it and thats fair enough as after all it's just a game.

So i reckon we skip this weeks praccy and hold it next tuesday instead. or if we are all on one night in the week together, we can pop on BM server, password it and have a praccy then.. Spur of the moment thing Very Happy

Me and Dodge will be on tonight anyway around 8pm, Have a good night boys n don't get too drunk lol!

P.s We need to start recruting more members really, we need more players as it's getting hard getting a team together for matches and stuff... So is there anyone you know that wants to join a clan. point them in our direction Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkc-clan.co.uk
Ubal

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server   DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:40 am

Panher: LOL, u need members? I was tryin to join but u wanna see how i play Smile So tell me when and where and we could get a new member Smile
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Dodge
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Dodge

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server   DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:33 am

Hi Ubal,

I seen you play today and your ok lol. If you want to join DKC and agree to our clan rules you can join.
If you have found another clan to join then thats great too as the more clans the better.

If you do want to join DKC leave us some contact details, MSN, Xfire etc.

Cheers.
Dodge
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkc-clan.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server   DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DKC Practice - Tuesday 8pm - 10pm BM Server
Page 1 of 1