[DKC] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for everyone

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[DKC]Dodge
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Dodge

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules   Server Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:21 pm

We now have a few server rules which i have put up on the DKC website on server page. Nothing too bad just asking non English people to speak English while in the server. This may offend some people but i will just have to live with that. When we have matches and the [DKC] servers are being used the clans can use any native Language they wish to talk to their team mates in. Its only while the server is open to the public i want it to be English only.

The other rule was at night time the server gets full and players are trying to join, I have noticed there might only be 8 players playing and the rest speccing, So i am asking if the server is full please dont spec as other players might want to join for a game.

As more people come back to Kingpin this may be more of a issue with server being full so i am working out my finances to up the slots to 20.

[DKC[Dodge
Clanleader
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkc-clan.co.uk
Leemo
Clan Member
Clan Member
Leemo

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Rules   Server Rules Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:20 pm

I agree Dodge.

Can I also add - If I see the deathmatch server is full, I'll run the 3team server, so hop over there and keep the DKC deathmatch server in full play mode. I tend to keep an eye on things, I'm rotating between the Kitmod and 3team. If you could roger that Dodge!
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Dodge
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Dodge

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Rules   Server Rules Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Nice one Leemo keep up the good work Smile

Will be on Saturday Night so have kit mod on Laughing

Not played it in ages Smile
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Dodge
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Dodge

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Rules   Server Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:53 pm

[quote=".As more people come back to Kingpin this may be more of a issue with server being full so i am working out my finances to up the slots to 20.[/quote]

The Death Match server is now a 20 slot server but if server full please dont spec as people still may be trying to join
Dodge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Rules   Server Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Rules
Page 1 of 1