[DKC] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for everyone

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ermmmm Hello?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky
Thug
Thug

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Ermmmm Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Ermmmm Hello?   Ermmmm Hello? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:57 pm

ello all long time no see most of you will remember me as RocKSpiDeR (56K-GoD) lol Very Happy was just speakin to Dodge and i found out the one and only old skool [DKC] is still alive!!! that is wicked guys after all these years, im really happy for you a all a true Kingpin Clan. iI have not played Kingpin myself for a couple of years or so now, i thought it was 100% dead, i spend alot of my time playing online on the xbox 360 either that or working anyway if any off the old skool KP playrs have a 360 my ID is Knightly85 feel free to add me. But anyway as i have just found out that kingpin is still about so maybe *just* maybe you might see the name RocKSPiDeR on the streets of Kingpin once again!! take it easy guys and girls! Wink
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Ermmmm Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm Hello?   Ermmmm Hello? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Ello Rocky Laughing

Good to see you back... Xbox 360's are for kids so put it down and get yer arse back on the servers..

I may beable to kill you now.. I've been practicing lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkc-clan.co.uk
Rocky
Thug
Thug

Ermmmm Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm Hello?   Ermmmm Hello? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:11 pm

lol ello Panther!! xbox aint for kins xbox rulez lol, but i do agree the kingpin is the best alltime online game!! you know you will kill me if i was to come back for a game lol i would suck!! even tho my ping would not be 30 and not 270 lol Razz
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

Ermmmm Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm Hello?   Ermmmm Hello? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:48 pm

Knowing you.. you would probably only suck for about an hour! then be back kicking arse again Very Happy

So let me play yer in the first 5 minutes of your return lol!
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Thug
Thug

Ermmmm Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm Hello?   Ermmmm Hello? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:10 pm

LOL you think? you was never to bad yourself Panther, i would like to play kp once again would be fun, ill save my 1st game back for you if it happens Smile
Back to top Go down
spark

Number of posts : 8

Ermmmm Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm Hello?   Ermmmm Hello? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:14 pm

Come on Rocky, get ya ass on ere!!!
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Thug
Thug

Ermmmm Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm Hello?   Ermmmm Hello? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:08 pm

SPARKY!!! ello m8y, long time no see, one of my [IF]'s if i rememebr right Smile
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

Ermmmm Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm Hello?   Ermmmm Hello? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:57 pm

Shocked He wasn't in [IF] was he... now that is shocking lol!
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Thug
Thug

Ermmmm Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm Hello?   Ermmmm Hello? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:33 pm

lol thats nice aint it Spark was one of my main men, when [IF] died then he went to [DKC] Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimebag
Captain
Captain
Dimebag

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Ermmmm Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm Hello?   Ermmmm Hello? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:11 pm

My KP skills died years ago Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ermmmm Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm Hello?   Ermmmm Hello? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ermmmm Hello?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DKC] Forums :: Game Forums :: Kingpin-
Jump to: