[DKC] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for everyone

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leemo
Clan Member
Clan Member
Leemo

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-16

I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!! Empty
PostSubject: I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!!   I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Well looks like you've got my old Kingpin juices flowing again.
I haven't been a "kingpinner" for about 8 years (at least). Used to be in the -=ALCO=- Clan, but things just died out. I would love to get back playing this again and its great to see you've got a new UK server going.

I'm just trying to set this all up again, but am having enormous trouble trying to find the monkeymod client, or at least one that unzips correctly.

If someone could get back to me, I'll see you on your server. cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Dodge
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Dodge

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!!   I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Hi Leemo,

Welcome to the forum, Am glad you have installed Kingpin again and hope you will spread the word to any other x kp players. Smile
You can get the mm clint from our web site under server section, Or a link on the links page will take you to monkey Mod web site.

Hope you get it sorted.

See Ya On Da Streets.
Dodge
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkc-clan.co.uk
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!!   I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:13 am

Hi Leemo..

Good to hear your making a come back.. -=ALCO=- clan was a good bunch of people. What was the name you used while in the clan?

Can I also ask how you found out about our webby? Good to know word is getting around though!

Hopefully we can get Kingpin back to how it used to be Smile

Look forward to seeing you on the server

Panther
Back to top Go down
Leemo
Clan Member
Clan Member
Leemo

PostSubject: Re: I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!!   I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:49 pm

Hey guys

Thanks for your replies. I was ALCO Leemo, but unfortunately didn't play too many actual clan matches.

I can't seem to open any of the monkeymod zip files available on the net. I have tried your links and have the same problem. The zip file opens and I can extract the 2 text files, but the mmclient.exe won't extract. Weird problem I know, but I'll keep trying, must be my PC. Wish I still had all my Kingpin backups!!

I'm trying to open with winrar, i'll try another extraction program.

Anyway, as soon as I get this sorted and got kingpin setup (can I remember what buttons to press!) I'll see you on the server.

Good luck guys.

Lee

PS. Found your website through Google
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

PostSubject: Re: I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!!   I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:37 pm

Wow that is a weird problem..

I know i have to turn my internet security off before playing KP as it thinks it's a virus once i click to join server, then delete's mm client.exe lol....

have you got msn or any other chat prog and maybe we can help sort this prob all together Smile

Regards Sue aka Panther
Back to top Go down
Leemo
Clan Member
Clan Member
Leemo

PostSubject: Re: I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!!   I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:42 pm

Ok! Sorted it. Had a few permission errors.

I just had a lonely run round on the server taking a few pot shots. It is so weird going round these maps again, but, at least I've managed to setup my controls, so I'm about ready to go.

Hopefully see you on the server soon.
Back to top Go down
[DKC]Panther
Admin
Admin
[DKC]Panther

PostSubject: Re: I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!!   I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:25 am

Good news you sorted the issue..

We will be on the server tonight as usual so pop in if you have time..

See you soon

Panth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!!   I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've reloaded Kingpin because of your website!!
Page 1 of 1